Your Used Car Warranty Begins The Day You Drive Away.
What is covered under Highway Motors Used Car Warranty?
Upon payment of the $100 Deductible amount per repair visit, and within 30 days after receiving notice of the problem, Dealer will make necessary repairs (including labor) to Covered Parts. At Dealer’s option, replacement of any part may be made with parts of like kind and quality at the time of breakdown, including re-manufactured or used parts, or Dealer may offer a replacement vehicle or refund. The following is a list of Covered Parts:
- ENGINE: All internal lubricated parts of engine, including pistons, piston rings, piston pins, crankshaft and main bearings, connecting rods and rod bearings, camshaft and camshaft bearings, timing chain and timing gears, intake and exhaust valves, valve springs, oil pump, push rods, rocker arms, hydraulic lifters, rocker arm shafts and water pump. The engine block and cylinder heads are also covered if damaged by the failure of an internally lubricated part.
- DIESEL ENGINE: Coverage for the Diesel fuel injection pump, diesel metal fuel lines, diesel fuel injector nozzles.
- TRANSMISSION/TRANSAXLE: All internal lubricated parts of manual or automatic transmissions/transaxles, including, oil pump, drums, planetary, sun gear and shell, shaft(s), bearings, shift rail, forks, flywheels/flex plates, and synchronizers. Transmission/Transaxle case and torque converter are also covered if damaged by the failure of an internally lubricated part.
- TRANSFER CASE: The repair or replacement of internal, lubricated parts. Transfer case housing is also covered if damaged by the failure of an internally lubricated part.
- DRIVE AXLE: (Front and Rear) Drive Axle Case, All Internal Parts contained within the Drive Axle, Locking Hubs, Drive Shafts, Universal Joints, Constant Velocity Joints, Axle Bearings, Four-Wheel Drive Actuator, Differential Cover Seals and Gaskets.
- COOLING: Water pump and thermostat.
- WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
No parts other than those listed above are covered by this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty also does not cover the following: Incidental or consequential damages or loss caused by a Mechanical Breakdown of Covered Parts (or otherwise) including property damage, inconvenience or loss of vehicle use. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental and consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to You.
- Commercial vehicles or vehicles used for a commercial purpose.
- Repairs required because of abuse, collision, operation without proper lubrication or coolant, road conditions, misuse, negligence, racing, accidents, fires, floods, riots, acts of God, vandalism, upset, theft, lack of reasonable and proper maintenance, abuse through towing or improper load capacity, abuse through continued operation of an impaired vehicle, or any other losses normally covered by casualty insurance.
- Maintenance items, including labor and parts, such as tune ups, carburetor adjustments, oil changes, engine adjustments, alignments, fuel system cleaning, spark plugs, repairs related to fuel or oil contamination, wheel balancing, filters, belts, hoses, CV joint seals and brake linings.
- Alterations which cause the vehicle to be out of compliance with the manufacturer’s specification.
- Repairs of parts which have been modified or added to the vehicle after purchase.
- Repairs on vehicles whose mileage has been altered or whose odometer has been tampered.
- Repairs that cost more than the price paid for the Vehicle.
MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENT: You must have Your Vehicle serviced in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance schedule. Failure to maintain Your Vehicle in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance schedule will void this Limited Warranty.
HOW TO GET SERVICE: To obtain service under this Limited Warranty, You must call Dealer at 530-895-5555 to schedule a repair visit. You must pay a $100 deductible per repair visit.
CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP: This Limited Warranty is restricted to the used car buyer and is non-transferable.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.